The Timecard Approval feature is accessible from any web-enabled device and allows supervisors to submit employees' timecards to Payroll.
Use this feature to The Timecard Approval feature can be used to:
· Determine the timecard format employees use when logging their hours
· Review and submit approved timecards to Payroll
· Update individual timecards
· Update timecards for all employees in a select pay group
· Add comments to an employee's timecard
· Contact select employees
· Establish timecard submission deadlines and entry rules (Administrators Only)
· Select timecard approval supervisors and/or alternates (Administrators Only)
· Define how hours are rounded (Administrators Only)
The following are used to indicate the status of an employee's timecard for a select pay period:
· No Hours indicates the employee has not saved any hours for the pay period.
· Saved indicates the employee has saved hours for the pay period.
· Final indicates the employee has marked the saved time as final.
· Entered indicates a manager has entered hours for the employee.
· Override indicates a manager has entered hours that differ from those entered by the employee.
· Submitted indicates the timecard has been submitted to Payroll.
· Open Shift indicates the employee has clocked in but has not clocked out for a given day.
Various settings established in EX Human Resources determine several Timecard Approval feature capabilities. For more information, see the Human Resources module online Help.