The Requisitions and Orders feature is accessible from any web-enabled device and works in conjunction with EX Purchasing, and allows authorized users to submit and monitor requisitions. Once entered, requisitions are automatically incorporated into EX. If notifications have been configured in EX for the requisition process, they are automatically sent when the requisition is created in CRM Staff.
· Create new requests from scratch or use frequently ordered items to create new requests.
· Add a detailed description and supporting documentation to justify your request, including price quotes, discounts, and budget information.
· Add and remove items as needed.
· Incorporate feedback such as comments and attachments.
· Establish when the request is needed.
· Select and preview an approval track.
· Use an array of tools to easily complete the request form.
In addition, this powerful feature will help you accomplish these tasks:
· Search and view requisitions and their status
· Prepare and submit a new requisition
· Complete and submit a previously started requisition
· Update and resubmit a returned requisition
· View, mark, or update items received
· Attach supporting documents
· View, add, and delete comments to requisitions and purchase orders
· View, add, and delete attachments to requisitions and purchase orders
· Automatically receive notifications
· Email other users working with the requisitions and purchase orders
Various settings established in the Purchasing module determine several feature capabilities. For more information, see the EX Purchasing online Help.