The Requisitions and Orders feature is accessible from any web-enabled device and works in conjunction with EX Purchasing.
· Create new requests from scratch or use frequently ordered items to create new requests.
· Add a detailed description and supporting documentation to justify your request, including price quotes, discounts, and budget information.
· Add and remove items as needed.
· Incorporate feedback such as comments and attachments.
· Establish when the request is needed.
· Select and preview an approval track.
· Use an array of tools to easily complete the request form.
In addition, this powerful feature will help you accomplish these tasks:
· Search and view requisitions and their status
· Prepare and submit a new requisition
· Complete and submit a previously started requisition
· Update and resubmit a returned requisition
· View, mark, or update items received
· Attach supporting documents
· View, add, and delete comments to requisitions and purchase orders
· View, add, and delete attachments to requisitions and purchase orders
· Automatically receive notifications
· Email other users working with the requisitions and purchase orders
Various settings established in the Purchasing module determine several feature capabilities. For more information, see the EX Purchasing online Help.