|To begin the process of being assigned to a residence hall and a roommate(s) or notifying us of your other housing arrangements, please follow the steps below:
1. Complete your housing intent form
- this is very important. Students living off-campus must also complete the housing contract and check the "Non-Resident" box on the housing intent form.
2. All new students (both residents and commuters) need to complete the health form
. Please print out and complete the health form, and mail to 2701 Spring Street, Fort Wayne IN 46808 ATTN: Housing Department. The form can also be submitted electronically via the upload method included with the form.
3. If living on campus, also don't forget to pay your housing deposit
. This is what we hold in reserve against any damages or liabilities that you may occur while living in the residence halls. If you maintain your room in good order, you will receive this back minus any charges.
4. If you have room or roommate preferences, you can make your selections under the "My Residence Preferences" options below. The roommate search option will only find students registered in classes.
5. Once you have completed these steps, housing assignments will be generated, and, later on in the year, you can check back for your housing assignment!